The library offers many convenient services in addition to lending books.
Computers & Printers
The library currently has six public access computers for patrons to use to search the Internet and to do other personal computing. The following software is available on some or all of the computers:
- Microsoft Products: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher
- Edge, Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
There are also 2 laptops available for patrons to use within the library building. Please ask at the desk to borrow a laptop.
For information on acceptable use of library computers, please read our Computer Policy and Wireless Policy.
Patrons are able to print from the public access computers to both a black & white laser printer and a color printer. Costs for printing:
- $.15 per page for black and white pages
- $.25 for pages from the color printer
- $1.00 for full-page color printouts
Wi-fi is available to the public throughout the library building and on the outdoor patio for those wishing to use their own computers and devices.
Copier, Fax & Scanner
The library has a copier, fax machine and scanner available for public use. Please ask at the desk for details. Costs are as follows:
- Copier = $.15 per page, $.20 for double sided copies.
- Fax machine = $2.00 for first page, $.25 for subsequent pages of the same transmission
- Scanner = free of charge
To use the scanner you will need to bring a USB storage drive (thumb drive) on which to load the scans.